Fluid Power & Systems 2016
Fluid Power & Systems is the only event in the UK that is 100% per cent focused on a comprehensive range of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, together with products that facilitate better electro-mechanic system design and application for improved process automation, control and monitoring.
Fully supported by the British Fluid Power Association and Hydraulics and Pneumatics magazine, Fluid Power & Systems comprises the largest gathering of world-class companies displaying and demonstrating the latest in mechanical and electro-mechanical equipment. Whatever your industrial sector, whether engineering, construction, offshore/marine, oil & gas, agriculture/farming, automotive or aerospace - Fluid Power & Systems, taking place at the NEC, Birmingham, 12-14 April 2016 with free entry to visitors offers a convenient one-stop shop for all your fluid power and system requirements, including:
- Hydraulics: industrial and mobile, including pumps and powerpacks, cylinders, valves, motors, heat exchangers, and accumulators. Filters and sealing technologies
- Pneumatics: valve and valve islands, linear and rotary actuators, air motors, FRLs and other treatment technologies
- Systems: Electro-hydraulic & pneumatic systems design; CAN bus technology; process automation; monitoring & control; modelling & simulation.
- Instrumentation: Sensors, switches and controls as applied to fluid power: Temperature, flow, pressure, liquid level, position.
- World-class suppliers from around the world
- Full programme of FREE technical seminars supported with top class speakers offering expert insight and practical advice on the issues that affect you the most
- Co-located with Drives and Controls, European Offshore & Energy, Air-Tech (Compressed Air, Generators and Pneumatics), Plant & Asset Management, Mach and National Electronics Week bringing over 40,000 visitors to the NEC over 1 week.