Fluid Power & Systems is the only event in the UK that is 100% focused on a comprehensive range of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, together with products that facilitate better electro-mechanic system design and application for improved process automation, control, monitoring and analytics.
Fully supported by the British Fluid Power Association (BFPA) and Hydraulics & Pneumatics magazine, Fluid Power & Systems comprises the largest gathering of world-class companies displaying and demonstrating the latest in mechanical and electro-mechanical equipment. Whatever your industrial sector, whether engineering, construction, offshore/marine, oil & gas, agriculture/farming, automotive, aerospace etc., Fluid Power & Systems – taking place at the NEC, Birmingham from 10 to 12 April 2018 with FREE entry to visitors – offers a convenient one-stop shop for all your fluid power and system requirements, including:
- Hydraulics: industrial and mobile, including pumps and powerpacks, cylinders, valves, motors, heat exchangers, and accumulators. Filters and sealing technologies
- Pneumatics: valve and valve islands, linear and rotary actuators, air motors, FRLs and other treatment technologies
- Systems: Electro-hydraulic & pneumatic systems design; CAN bus technology; process automation; monitoring & control; modelling & simulation.
- Instrumentation: Sensors, switches and controls as applied to fluid power: Temperature, flow, pressure, liquid level, position.
- World-class suppliers from around the world
- Full programme of FREE technical seminars supported with top class speakers offering expert insight and practical advice on the issues that affect you the most
- Co-located with Air-Tech (Compressed Air, Generators and Pneumatics), Drives and Controls, Plant & Asset Management, together with a brand-new show for 2018 – Smart Industry Expo
- These co-located events will also be staged alongside MACH and What’s New In Electronics Live, bringing over 40,000 visitors to the NEC over a single week