Fluid Power & Systems
If you are involved in fluid power then you should visit Fluid Power & Systems 2016 (NEC Birmingham, 12-14 April 2016). Entry is free of charge and once inside you'll find the show covers the very latest show in Hydraulics and Pneumatics from the UK's largest gathering of world class companies.
Supported by the BFPA (British Fluid Power Association) and Hydraulics and Pneumatics magazine you can see the following at Fluid Power & Systems 2016:
- Hydraulics: industrial and mobile, including pumps and powerpacks, cylinders, valves, motors, heat exchangers, and accumulators. Filters and sealing technologies
- Pneumatics: valve and valve islands, linear and rotary actuators, air motors, FRLs and other treatment technologies
- Compressed Air: industrial and mobile compressors, lubricated and unlubricated air
- Test & Measurement: sensors, switches and controls.
- World-class suppliers from around the world
- Full programme of FREE technical seminars supported by Rospa with top class speakers offering expert insight and practical advice on the issues that affect you the most
- Co-located with Drives and Controls, Airtech (Compressed Air and Pneumatics),European Offshore & Energy, Plant & Asset Management Exhibition, Mach and National Electronics Week