If your business relies on fluid power, then you should visit Fluid Power & Systems 2020 (NEC, halls 9, 10 and 11, Birmingham, 21-23 April 2020). The FREE-to-enter show covers the very latest in hydraulics, pneumatics and related equipment from the UK's largest gathering of world-class companies.
Supported by the BFPA (British Fluid Power Association) and Hydraulics and Pneumatics magazine you can see the following at Fluid Power & Systems 2020:
- Hydraulics: industrial and mobile, including pumps and powerpacks, cylinders, valves, motors, heat exchangers, and accumulators. Filters and sealing technologies
- Pneumatics: valve and valve islands, linear and rotary actuators, air motors, FRLs and other treatment technologies
- Compressed Air: industrial and mobile compressors, lubricated and unlubricated air
- Test & Measurement: sensors, switches and controls.
- World-class suppliers from around the world
- Full programme of FREE technical seminars with top class speakers offering expert insight and practical advice on the issues that affect you the most
- Co-located with Drives and Controls, Airtech (Compressed Air and Pneumatics), Smart Industry Expo, Plant & Asset Management Exhibition, Mach and Whats NEW in Electronics Live