Metal Work Pneumatic - EB80 Boxi
The EB 80 electro-pneumatic system features the utmost modularity and allows the construction of all types of valve island and size. This enormous potential is not exploited to the full, however, when only a few valves are needed and there is no need to manage input or output signals.
BOXI was designed to best meet this requirement for simplicity. It consists of a solid base that accommodates pneumatic and electrical connections, the electronics and up to 4 valves.
A comparison with a modular EB 80 for 4 valve shows that BOXI weighs 35% less and saves 30% space, in addition of its competitive price, while maintaining many of the advantages that have made the EB 80 so popular, namely:
- All the EB 80 valves, from the twin 2/2 to the high-flow models, can be installed.
- Can be powered at 12VDC or 24VDC.
- Interchangeable cartridge fittings.
- Only 0.3W to control each valve.
- Diagnostics (open circuit, over-under, voltage short-circuit) with LED signal lights.
- Possibility of connecting multifunction modules to the outputs.